PD Wedding Films
Package Level 3- Now $1,800
- 3 Cameras + Drone- DSLR cameras filmed in HD. Both cameras operated. Drone may be limited to restrictions, weather or time constraints.
- Wireless Mics- Used for vows, readings and toasts to offer clean / crisp sound.
- Gimbal Stabalizer- Keeps filming smooth and stable for a cinematic look.
- Bridal Prep- 1-2 hour at the ladies bridal prep location filming stylish getting ready moments and accessories.
- First Look- Included if needed. Bride and groom see each other for the first time before the ceremony.
- Full Ceremony- Your entire ceremony is filmed and key moments are edited for the final version.
- Park / Location- After the ceremony at a nearby park or location with the bride, groom and bridal party.
- Reception- cocktail hour, intros, cake cutting, toasts, first dance, father / daughter & mother / son dances and 1-2 hours for open dances.
- Edited- 60-90 minutes with color grading and sound corrections. You choose the music. Editing completed in a few weeks.
- Highlights- 3-5 minutes with the best moments of your day put together in a color graded contemporary and cinematic style.
- Raw Footage- For viewing purposes. Everything that was filmed, unedited and is watermarked 'unedited footage'.
- 3 Blu-Rays- Chaptered and shipped to you anywhere in the US. You may substitute 3 edited DVDs for Blu-Rays.
- File Download- Link emailed for download to your devices in HD.
- 1 USB Drive- Edited version and highlights placed on a 2.0 / 3.0 USB drive.
Additional: Second Camera Operator- $600 Day - Added 2.0 / 3.0 USB Drives $40 - Added Blu-Rays $40 - Added DVDs $25
Package prices and services subject to change and valid at time of booking.